We provide a complete “going public” solution via a Reverse Merger as a growth financing alternative for a traditional IPO, late stage VC round, or mezzanine round. Our goal is to create substantial incremental shareholder value for emerging growth companies.
We provide a total Reverse Merger Guidance for our clients.
- Initial evaluation. To determine the client has the necessary financial ingredients and management talent to attract interest and develop a liquid trading market.
- Structure the transaction. We have access to an inventory of public shells. We recommend a shell that is most appropriate for the company at the time.
- Securing the growth capital. We provide a roadmap for companies to migrate to AMEX, NASDAQ or the Toronto Stock Exchange in Canada.
- Manage the transaction. Handle negotiations and the interface with legal counsel.
- Capital Market Strategies. SCCP maintains relationships with several broker/dealers in the U.S.
- Advise the benefits of maintaining an orderly market.
- Aftermarket Support. We sponsor clients to investor conferences and introduce quality IR in all our deals.
Download more information about the SC Capital Reverse Merger solution.
Stephen Fryer talks about SC Capital Partners Reverse Merger Services