William Davey, Associate
Provides underwriting and analysis as Senior Financial Analyst of SC Capital Partners assisting in the determination of the capital structure offered to clients.
- Prior to SC Capital, Bill was Director / Capital Resource Group of Client Advocate Network assisting the capital group with business development, developing lender relationships and underwriting. He also provided consulting services in accounting and business management and wrote grant request and business plans.
- Vice President Commercial Loan Officer, for a regional bank with over a billion dollars in assets. His portfolio included companies in various industries. Has structured loans to include lines of credit, asset based loans, equipment loans along with a capital expenditure line and real estate, both owner occupied and investment. He has excellent understanding of government guarantee programs such as the SBA.
- Founding Executive Director of the California State Loan Guarantee Program in Orange County. Built the corporation from the ground floor up overseeing the administrative and credit departments. Developed relationships with lenders, borrowers and government officials including local politicians.
- Executive Director of a micro loan program (loans under $50,000) owned by a consortium of 30 financial institutions. Developed the business, prepared the credit request and submitted to Loan Committee and documented the loans.
- Chief Financial Officer for a company that provided adult day care for disabled individuals. Increased revenues while improving profit margins.
- Provided Forensic Accounting services for Grant Thornton, William Kinsel CPA’s and an investigative firm consisting of former FBI agents and police officers. Conducted investigations of high profile cases such as the ZZZZ Best Carpeting Cleaning fiasco.Prepared loss of earnings and reconstructed inventory losses for insurance companies in all industries including rare gems and entertainment losses such as filming interruptions.
- Qualified as an expert accounting witness in both Los Angeles and Orange County Superior courts.
- Bill is a graduate of the University of Phoenix with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business with emphasis in accounting and attended the University of San Diego.