Stephen J. Fryer, Founder and CEO
Significant leadership roles in investment banking and as founder and senior executive of several high technology manufacturing firms
- Previously the consulting investment banker with Grant Bettingen, Inc., a Southern California broker dealer.
- Principal and Managing Director in Ventana International, Ltd., a venture capital and private investment banking firm with operations and investors in the US, Latin America, Europe and Asia.
- CEO and Chairman of Pen Interconnect, Inc., a NASDAQ company, which specialized in electronic circuit board and cable assembly.
- Over 28 years in the computer business in the USA, as well as Asia and Europe.
- Founder, Chairman and CEO of World Comnet, Inc. a public company
- Founder and Chairman of Thermal Energy Development Group, and a director of three public companies: Dalrada Financial Inc, Inc., The Amanda Company, Inc. and Global Food Technologies Inc.. all public companies
- In 1980, founded and was CEO of ACRO Corporation, U.S., and ACRO S/A, Europe, which designed and manufactured computer terminals worldwide.
- Early years were spent with General Electric Co. in Electric Utility Applications.
- Steve is a graduate of the University of Southern California with a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and a minor in Economics.