SC Capital Partners (SCCP), founded in 2002, combines it’s extensive experience in management, exit strategies, valuations, capital formation, venture capital, capital markets and micro-cap market investment banking boutique with marketing insights and financial know-how to provide its clients with advisory services on key corporate issues such as:
- Planning and executing an IPO or secondary offering on the TSK
- Access to corporate debt equity capital
- Advisory services regarding optimum growth and financing strategies
- Overseeing and implementing effective Mergers & Acquisitions
- Advising on strategic alliances & partnerships
- Merger and Acquisition: Succession and exit strategy consulting. Full Mergers and Acquisitions representation with expertise to identify options and finish the transaction.
Debt: Bank Financing, SBA Financing, Guaranteed Federal Government Loans, State Guaranteed Loans, Bridge Loans, Mezzanine Financing.
- Equity Assistance: Public or Private, Hedge Funds, Accredited Investors, Family Offices, Mergers and Acquisitions.
Types of clients:
- An emerging growth company that has a unique growth story, revenues, solid fundamentals and financials, and a strong management team seeking an equity or debt raise in the $1 to $20 million range
- Companies looking to do a Reverse Merger
- Any company who can benefit from our collective experience
- Companies looking for advice on exit or succession planning